Contributors

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010 and F.R.O.G. Anniversary!


Today marks the second anniversary of when I started my blog.  Unfortunately this past year I posted even less than the year before.  Other things were just more important and urgent I guess.  Maybe I’ll do better this year.  My husband finished his MBA degree, so I might have more access to our computer, we’ll see.  I hope you enjoy this picture I took on the way home from a New Year's Eve party last night.  A home in our neighborhood has done this for a couple of years, but this was the first time we were able to get a good picture of it.  I love the tree and their sculpture work is great!  As you can see, it was snowing out, we had a white New Year's Eve and Day.  May your 2010 be a blessed year!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the photography and your descriptions that you have put on F.R.O.G. Would love to see more of that .... and this post is an excellent example of that. Tell you-know-who to move over and give you more turns at the keyboard, okay? Love you both!

    ReplyDelete